NIVAS Study Day 2018
To view the draft agenda for this event, please click HERE
Further to an inaugural meeting of the Scotland/Northern Ireland NIVAS subgroup and conference workshop, NIVAS is delighted to announce our first Scotland/Northern Ireland study day on Thursday 15 March at the Scottish Health Service Centre in Edinburgh.
This study day, ‘Management of Vascular Access Devices – meeting the challenges in 2018’, aims to bring together up to 60 practitioners and will comprise of theoretical and practical sessions and will include the following:
• Aseptic Non-Touch Technique (ANTT)
• Infection control – CVAD monitoring
• Nurse led Central Venous Access Devices (C-VAD) services
• Cancer and Venous Access (CAVA) trial
• RCN guidelines 2016 – an overview
• Ultrasound guided peripheral cannula insertion
• ECG tip location technology
Attendance is free of charge to NIVAS members and £70 incl. VAT to non-members.
Membership of NIVAS is valid for 12 months and costs only £25 – to join or renew your membership, please visit www.nivas.org.uk/join
To register your place for this event, please click HERE