IPS IV Forum Conference
The conference will be a chance for infection prevention and vascular access professionals and exhibitors to network, share experiences and showcase projects.
The day will address areas such as:
- The role of the OPAT team in vascular access services
- Common errors in IV therapy
- Update on RCN Standards for Infusion Therapy
- Using a quality improvement tool to adapt and adopt Vessel Health & Preservation (VHP) for use in paediatrics.
- CVAD associated skin impairment.
- Procurement in vascular access
To view the event programme, click here.
Tickets can be booked using the following link - click here.
Tickets are free for IPS members; there is an early bird delegate rate of £40 and a student rate of £25.