Safety and Learning Extravasation Virtual Forum, Thursday 21 July 2022
Thursday 21 July 2022, 12.30 - 13.30pm, Microsoft Teams
NHS Resolution’s Safety and Learning team, in partnership with the National Infusion and Vascular Access Society (NIVAS), is hosting a virtual forum on extravasation injury claims, learning and guidance.
What to expect
The purpose of this forum is to raise awareness from the extravasation injury claims and to help spread learning and process review across health providers. The format is interactive, with delegate questions and panel discussion.
- Andrew Barton, Chair of NIVAS and IV nurse consultant (NIVAS and Frimley NHS Trust)
- Alison Macefield, Deputy Head of Midwifery (Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust)
- Jorge Leon-Villapalos, Consultant in Plastic Surgery and Burns (Chelsea & Westminster)
- Lisa-Marie Musgrave, Senior Claims Manager (NHS Resolution)
- Samantha Thomas, Associate Safety and Learning Lead London (NHS Resolution)