Now is a good time to be joining us a part of a growing multi-professional society that is proving a voice for those who work in clinical practice and education in vascular access and infusion therapy.
NIVAS annual membership is £25 for the membership year. Annual membership runs for 12 months from the date of payment and brings a wide range of benefits.
· Attend the annual conference at a reduced member's rate
· Attend NIVAS study day's free of charge
· Access NIVAS competencies - developed by members, for members
· Receive the quarterly British Journal of Nursing IV Therapy Supplement
· Network with other professionals in this specialist fields
· Receive regular NIVAS updates with reports of activity and articles of interest
· Keep updated with the latest developments in vascular access and infusion therapy
· Ask advice from expects and the wider membership
· Share good practice
· Access specialty related publications
NIVAS members, who are UK tax payers, can claim tax relief on NIVAS membership subscriptions. Please note that NIVAS is unable to offer tax advice, so all enquiries must be made to HMRC. HMRC will require the following details in writing from members or their employers:
HMRC will adjust your tax code accordingly, and any relief will be reflected in the salary paid by your employer (if you are self employed then membership subscriptions should be included in your tax return). Further details are available from the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) website: www.hmrc.gov.uk
We have made a few changes as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018, and as a result you will be required to renew your NIVAS membership.
If you do not renew your NIVAS membership, you will no longer receive any NIVAS related information and therefore not be considered a NIVAS member.
When you receive the reminder, please renew your membership to ensure that you receive NIVAS information.
NIVAS are offering industry the opportunity for two levels of corporate partnership. Both provide the majority of the funding for the work NIVAS do and open to corporate bodies or organisations that support the philosophy, aims, objectives and activities of NIVAS.